PGM Code of Ethics
“I am a member of a global organisation called the Million Dollar Round Table. This organisation recognises excellence by its members as they complete their daily tasks on behalf of their customers.
Based on those values I am happy to share our Code of Ethics, all of which are the foundation that I will always use to build strong and positive relationships with my customers.”
Patrick McEntee QFA FLIA (Dip), Managing Director PGM Financial Services
Code of Ethics
Members of the Million Dollar Round Table should be ever mindful that complete compliance with and observance of the Code of Ethics of the Million Dollar Round Table shall serve to promote the highest quality standards of membership. These standards will be beneficial to the public and the insurance and financial services profession.
THEREFORE, MEMBERS SHALL:
- Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients’ affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct that will reflect favourably on the insurance and financial services profession and MDRT.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.