Serious Illness Protection
This type of cover provides tax free lump sums to help replace income, pay bills, clear loans, pay medical bills. The level of cover you should have or need will depend on personal, family and financial circumstances.
Recommended Amount Of Protection
Some guidelines are listed below (A financial planning review would be necessary in order to make the best recommendations):
- 4 x Annual Salary
- Pay off outstanding Mortgage
- Pay short to medium term loans
- Pay credit card bills
Income Protection Benefits
- Income Protection will provide you with an income if you are unable to work due to an accident or illness. If you are employed or self employed and paying tax, you are eligible to apply for this cover.
- Income Protection Premium is fully Approved by The Revenue Commissioners for Tax Relief.
Protection & Benefits Schedule
- You can protect up to 75% of your regular income.
- Payments are made after of 4,13, 26 and 52 weeks.
- When payments start they will continue until the ceasing age you select when the plan is set up.
Contact Us for more information on how to protect yourself.