Saving For College.
Fact: The average cost of college fees in Ireland for three years in 2008 was €31,000
Source: Higher Education authority
Because it looks like this will only increase, more and more people are looking for ways to have the necessary finances available in advance. Funding from normal salary is not a preferred option and taking out a loan is very expensive money.
Contact Us for more information, advice and service on funding college education.
Planning Tips for College Fees
Avail of Tax Relief and Tax Avoidance options
- Save Regularly as soon as possible
- Invest wisely – minimise the risk
- Bank Deposit Accounts; money could lose value!
- Take advice – find the best options.
- Avoid having to write the cheque each year.
- Look at bundling together all available options.